PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY OF BRAND POTENTIAL LIMITED.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read this carefully as it sets out our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we may treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Brand Potential Limited, 1 High Street, Windsor SL4 1LD.
We may collect information about your hardware, including where available your IP address, operating systems and browser type, for the system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, it does not identify any individual.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process data about you:
- We may ask you to complete surveys for research purposes, although you do not have to respond.
- Information that you provide by filling in contact forms on our site www.brand-potential.co.uk.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of the correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site.
The cookies we use are cookies used by Google Analytics. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the site when using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them by clicking on this link: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
You can find more information about these cookies if you click on this link:http://code.google.com/intl/en/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The transmission of information via the internet is not always completely secure. We will always do our best to protect your data, however, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your risk. Once we have received your information, we will use our procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our company, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We might disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Brand Potential Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case data held by it about its customers, including personal data, will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Brand Potential Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and risk reduction.
We use information held about you as follows:
- To make sure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner.
- To provide you with information, products or services which we feel may interest you if requested, where you have consented to be contacted for such a purpose.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us.
- So that you know about any changes to the services we offer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
We may use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post or telephone.
You may ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and opt out of any communications between us and you. We will try and inform you prior to collecting your data, if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. Please contact us at email@example.com to opt out of any further communications.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding this policy addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org